October 14, 2010
This is part of a daily series reflecting on the life lessons I’ve learned.
Today’s list of 5 life lessons:
- Real wealth isn’t found in material possessions, but in treasured memories
- Pursuit of possessions only leads to dissatisfaction once their attained, for God has created us with a hole only He can fill
- Some of those difficult Mars-Venus interactions with a spouse feel like a Mercury-Pluto or intergalactic confrontation
- The greatest display of leadership, strength, power or control is to empower or encourage another
- The best of all days are those that begin and end with silent contemplation